Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Arrangement


I love natural flowers and during the Christmas holidays I really love getting natural red and white poinsettias. However, this year I decided to go for the silk version, given that my little guy loves to dig plants up. I made a Poinsettia Christmas Wreath and decided I will also make a few small arrangements.


Over the weekend my husband and I made a trip to Ikea and I purchased a pair of their SKURAR candle holder, which I used as my containers. Creating the arrangement was super simple and only took a few minutes. I gathered a few stems of silk poinsettia (thrift store find) in your hand, tied them together at the base with some jute and cut the length of the stems to the height of the containers. I simply placed the small bouquet of flowers in each container and put them on display.

I hope that this has given you an idea for a quick and simple arrangement for the holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...