Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Thrift Store Find: Serger Accessory Feet Package



I just had to share my new thrift store find, which blew me away. I found this great Baby Lock - Accessory Feet Package at Value Village and I was stunned when I saw the price.






I paid just $6.00 for this package that is regularly priced at about $299.00. The package includes six serger feet, all in mint condition.



(left to right) 1. Ruffling Foot  2. Elastic Foot  3. Beading Foot   4. Blindhem Foot  5. Elastic Foot  6. Cording Foot

I really enjoy shopping at thrift stores, because you never know what you are going to find. Generally when I go I look for vintage sewing patterns, interesting pieces of fabric, or a milk vase to add to my ever-growing collection. I was very happy with what I found this time and I am looking forward to my next visit.

Have you had any great finds lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...