Monday, September 6, 2010

Shop Review: Les Artisans du Meuble Québécois Inc.


I took a few weeks to spend with my family and to enjoy some time away from the studio. I have planned previous trips to Montréal over the years, but they would be derailed for one reason or another. This summer my husband and I with our littlest one in-hand were determined to make the trek.

Walking down the cobbled streets of Vieux-Montréal was amazing. Being my first time in Montréal I wanted to explore the many shops along this historic part of the city. Surrounded by hundreds of years of history and beautiful architecture was very inspiring.


This quaint shop in Vieux-Montréal was a delight to walk into. There was an interesting mix of crafts, jewellery, hats, and other items . . . ranging from ornate designs to cottage crafts.




Among the selection is handmade clothing and accessories for women, greeting cards, quilts, pottery and items for the home. The items were skillfully crafted and the selection of Canadian handmade items was well selected.

88 rue St-Paul est, Montreal, QC
1 514-866-1836


Les Artisans Du Meuble Québécois

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...